Subject: CHARACTER OF THE **** CHAR001.TXT Max Dragon
From: Tony Limbert <[email-masked]>

No infringement is intended.  No money is being made, nothing. Nada.
Zip.  Character of the **** will appear... hey, once a ****!  The
usual characters will be centered on my own Fantasy / Cyberpunk world,
but I will insert some variety with varying TL and Genre characters.
Hey folks... if I don't have the book... [shrug]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
GENRE: Fantasy / High Tech         TL: 6 / 7               CHAR001.TXT
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Max Dragon          Race: Human       [M] SR: Caucasian Age: 35
Appearance: Max is 6'0, 220 lbs.  Long blonde hair, tanned skin.  Max
            wears a white & red hockey mask, blue jeans, boots, and a
            cod piece.   A silver gauntlet is worn on his left hand,
            and he never appears in public without the live hand
            grenade hanging from a chain around his neck.
Reaction: -2 without mask, +1 with mask. (Iknow, +2 for voice...)
.=-----------------------------=------------------=--------[PD DR]-=.
| ST: 15  Fat.: 15 Damage      | Basic Spd: 6.00  |  Armor: 0   0   |
| DX: 12            Thr: 1d+1  |      Move: 6     | Shield: 0   0   |
| IQ: 10  Will: 12  Swg: 2d+1  |      Swim: 1     |  Other: 0   0   |
| HT: 12  H.P.: 12  Kck: 1d    |       Fly:       |  Total: 0   0   |
`=-----------------------------=------------------=----------------='
 Attrib: 100   |Dodge : 7    Parry : 9    Block : 4   | Encumberance
 Ad/Dis:  -2   =--------------------------------------= (0): 30   lbs
 Skills:  42   |Head 2  /6   Arms 0  /0   Hand 2  /7  | (1): 60   lbs
Unspent:   5   |Body 0  /0   Legs 0  /0   Feet 2  /2  | (2): 90   lbs
-------------- =--------------------------------------= (3): 180  lbs
  Total: 145   |                                      | (4): 300  lbs
=-------------------------------------------------------------------=
SKILLS             Pt. Cost  Lvl.   SKILLS             Pt. Cost  Lvl.
 Throwing              4.0  [ 12 ]  Shadowing              2.0  [ 10 ]
 Acrobatics            4.0  [ 12 ]  Holdout                2.0  [ 10 ]
 Main Gauche           8.0  [ 14 ]                              [    ]
 First Aid/TL          1.0  [ 10 ]                              [    ]
 Fast Draw: Pistol     0.5  [ 12 ]                              [    ]
 Guns: Pistol          8.0  [ 16 ]                              [    ]
 Speed Load: Magazine  0.5  [ 11 ]                              [    ]
 Survival: Woodlands   2.0  [ 10 ]                              [    ]
 Tracking              2.0  [ 10 ]                              [    ]
 Computer Operation    4.0  [ 12 ]                              [    ]
 Computer Programming  4.0  [ 10 ]                              [    ]

Advantages, Disadvantages, and Quirks:
[+15] Combat Reflexes  [+15] Danger Sense    [+10] High Pain Threshold
[ +8] Strong Will (+2) [+10] Voice           [-20] Appearance: Hideous
[-15] Berserk          [-10] Bloodlust
[-10] Sense of Duty (Everyone You Know)
[-1] Never lets anyone touch his knife. No one.
[-1] Talks to his knife at the campfire, in a loving voice.
[-1] Sleeps with his knife
[-1] Avoids going out in public without his mask
[-1] Refuses to maim his enemies.
 
EQUIPMENT:
 Knife (SEE NOTE)  Colt .45          1 Grenade MK 68  3 clips of ammo
 Face Mask         Jeans             Swtchblde Knife  $250
 Gauntlet (SEE NOTE)                 _______________  ________________
 ________________  ________________  _______________  ________________
 ________________  ________________  _______________  ________________

STORY:
After being trasplanted on the face of Col'um with his wife Marge,
Maxwell Anderson tried to integrate into the human society on this
brave new world as a computer programmer for the Masoner Government.
After a few years, he was trasferred down to New World, which is on
the border of Masoner and Doria (which is controlled by the Skiel'tin;
humans mortal enemies).  The convoy in which Max and his expecting
wife rode in was ambushed by a group of mercinaries called Red
Dervish.  Max barely excaped with his life, burning his face horribly
when the truck he was on exploded. His wife, however, didn't make it.

When the NAA arrived (before the Masoner Military, as always), they
found Max and a handful of people being tended to by a wizend old
mage.  The mage disappeared soon after, leaving no trace of his
passing.  Max recieved the Main Gauche from the mage, with some
shocking knowlegde.  The wizard had lost his one love many years ago,
and knew the pain that Max was going through.  So using an arcane
version of the Soul jar spell, the wizard transferred the soul of his
dead wife into the knife.

To this day, Max talks to the knife, and in his head he can hear Marge
talking back in a sweet, soothing voice.  He bares no more hatred to
the Skiel'tin  than the next human, but the incident changed his life
forever.  He quit his work for the Masoner government ans signed up
with the National Archaeological Agency in the Delver taskforce.  His
one goal in life is to find a way to bring his wife's soul into
another body, to cherish her touch again.

THE KNIFE: The knife (Main-gauche) is +2 to hit, +3 to Damage.  It
contains a soul, and if the blade breaks, there is only a 10% chance
of the soul being destroyed, and a 50% chance that the soul will only
go to "the nether region"

THE GAUNTLET: This gauntlet confers the advantage of ambidexterity to
the hand on which it is worn.  It is PD2 DR 7 in all other respects.