Subject: ER-S 1.0mm Sniper Rifle
From: Barbarian <[email-masked]>

At B.I. Industries, we respond to our customers needs.  After reading our
press release on the EAR-1.0mm Assault Rifle, One military equipment
procurement officer wrote to us with the following request: 

> Maybe, but this is the -the- weapon for TL8 Cidi ground troops!  A
> single Cidi armed with a sniper verision of this thing with telescopic
> and laser sights could make himself pretty annoying...

Well Euel, your quest to arm your Cidi snip... ah, political expediters is 
over!  Our new ER-S 1.0 mm rifle features a 5 round magazine, built in 
bipod for stabilization during those difficult shots, an intergial laser 
sight, telescopic sights and even a silencer.  Each and every ER-S is 
hand crafted for maximum accuracy.  (Allow extra shipping time for orders 
of more than 2 gross, please.)

ER-S 1.0 mm

(1mm, Rifled, Normal Pow., Very long barrel, Manual repeater, 
Shoulder/Bipod, Very Fine(acc))

Malf.	Crit
Dam	1d
1/2D	225
Max	2025
Acc	10
Wt.	.16875
SS	11
RoF	1
WPS	.00015
CPS	$ .0003
Standard Magazine, 5 round box magazine
Loaded Wt.	.1698 lb.  (2.7168 oz)
Loaded Cost	$7,753.13
Rcl	-1
Min ST	7

Accessories:
	Laser Sight ($100, .05 lb.)
	Silencer    ($400, .01 lb.)
	Telescopic Sight (+3) ($2000, .1 lb.)

Total Package	$9,253.13	.3298 lb.

Notes:	The weights for the silencer and the telescopic sight were pulled 
out of the air.  I have no idea what they should be, but for a rifle this 
size, these numbers felt about right.  The cost of the silencer and the 
sights are based on what's listed in G:V2, but doubled to reflect extra 
cost in manufacturing for this size.

The cost for the laser sight is as per the book, but at this scale I felt 
that 'neg.' for weight wasn't really negligable.  The weight is a rough 
guess, based on a 1kj output laser with the extreme range and compact 
options, rounded up.  If anyone wants to actually use this and disagrees 
with the numbers presented, change it - you won't disturb me!

 Barbarian - The Minister of Barbarism for the Nation of Marvin.
        Just say no to: Wiretaps, Taggants and the CDA.
 Don't allow the trading your freedom for the illusion of safety.
   Visit Vinland  -  http://www.tezcat.com/~brbarian/index.html