Subject: High-Tech Equipment List (1-1)
From: Shawn A Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:51:07 -0500

Here is the first part of my HT equiment list, minus armor and weapons.

High Tech Equipment

Personal Gear
Briefcase	DR 8	$80, 2 lbs.
Cellular Phone	Wrist version, only operates within a cellular net, not
secure	$50, ½ lbs.
Contacts, Anti-Glare	+4 to HT to resist blinding light	$200, neg.
Contacts, Low-Light	Gives the wearer the Night Vision advantage	$300, neg.
Credit Card	Electronic wallet, ID with fingerprint, replaces cash, tiny
cables connect two together	$20, neg.
Hoverplate	Move of 4 holds, 500 pounds, voice-controlled	$600, 20 lbs.
Personal Organizer	Wrist version, holds thousands of addresses and
appointments	$50, neg.
Personal Kit	Personal basics: comb, lighter, cup, etc.	$25, ½ lbs.
Pocket Pack	Penlight, swiss-army knife, tape, pen, candy bar.	$20, ½ lbs.
Stealth Luggage, Small	Can change colors, -4 to detect hidden pockets
contents	$8,000, 2 lbs.
Stealth Luggage, Large	Can change colors, -4 to detect hidden pockets
contents	$12,000, 6 lbs.
Sunglasses	DR2 for eyes	$10, neg.
Towel	2'x4'  terrycloth or similar	$5, 1 lbs
Wristwatch	Digital or analog, hundreds of options and styles	$25+, neg.

Clothing
Sandals	Popular and simple	$20, 1 lbs.
Boots	PD2, DR2	$75, 3 lbs.
Combat boots	PD2, DR2, (PD3, DR15 on the sole)	$150, 3 lbs.
Shoes	PD1, DR1	$50, 2 lbs
Leather Jacket	PD1, DR1, very stylish	$100+, 4 lbs.
Summer Clothing	Shorts, t-shirt, etc.	$30+, neg.
Ordinary Clothing	Multitude of styles and colors, including cheap suits
$50+, 2 lbs.
Formal Clothing	Everything from tailored suits to tuxedos	$500+, 4 lbs
Winter Clothing	PD0, DR1, +2 to HT to resist cold weather.	$100+, 2 lbs.
Arctic Clothing	PD0, DR2, +5 to HT to resist cold weather.	$200+, 4 lbs.
Trenchcoat	Gives +4 to Holdout, serves as rain gear	$50, 3 lbs.
Rain gear	Lightweight jacket or parka and pants for rain wear	$50+, 2 lbs.
Hat	Multitude of styles and colors	$10+, neg.
Goggles	DR2 for the eyes, non-fogging	$100, neg.
Leather Gloves	For rapelling or shooting	$25,  ½ lbs.
Nomex Gloves	DR4 vs. fire	$30, neg.
Nomex Face Mask	DR4 vs. fire	$50, neg.
Knee and Elbow Pads	Protects against falling and scraping, a DX roll makes
all surfaces "soft"	$50, 1 lbs.
Fire-Fighting Gear	DR10 vs. flames and fire, includes mask, but needs air
tanks	$1,000, 10 lbs.
Anti-IR Clothing	-2 to  IR detection	$200, 3 lbs.
Anti-IR Clothing, Street Clothes	Anti-IR clothing styled to resemble street
clothes.	$800, 4 lbs.
Monocrys undershirt and shorts	DR2	$100, ½ lbs.
BDU	DR2 (DR4 vs. flame), -1 to IR detection, w/ CBW coating	$200, 2 lbs. 
BDU, Winter	As above, but +5 to HT to resist cold weather.	$240, 4 lbs.
Protective Coverall	As BDU, but orange or yellow (No IR protection).	$160,
2 lbs.
Protective Coverall, Winter	As above, with +5 to HT to resist cold.	$200, 4
lbs.
CBR Protective Suit	PF2 w/ CBW coating, airtight w/ airmask–needs tanks
$800, 10 lbs.
CBR Protective Suit, Heavy	As above w/ PF5 radiation protection	$1,000, 30
lbs.

Adventuring Gear
Atmosphere Tester	Tests for the breathable atmosphere for humans, displays
composition	$400, 1 lbs.
Autograpnel	Fires grappling hook 50 yards, winch lifts 400 pounds at five
yps, needs rope	$400, 6 lbs.
Backpack	With frame (holds 150 lbs)	$200, 5 lbs.
Baton, Police	Collapsible police baton  (R1, Sw cr, Th cr, Holdout +1)	$50,
½ lbs.
Brass Knuckles	+2 to punching damage, cannot hold anything when using them
$25, 1 lbs.
Cords and Straps	Various straps and cords for lashing down equipment	$25, ½
lbs.
Candle-in-a-can	Flame lasts 48 hours, boils water in 15 minutes, cooks eggs
in 5 minutes	$7, ½ lbs.
Canteen	Holds one quart (2 lbs) of water, has cup, stand, and cover	$10, 3
lbs.
Cattle Prod	Cr, 1d-3 (burning damage) Will to avoid Stun	$50, 2 lbs.
Chemsticks, IR	Five IR-only chemsticks, with blackout cover	$15, ¼ lbs.
Chemsticks	Five chemsticks in ½, 1, 8 or 24 hr durations and brightness,
with blackout cover 	$5, ¼ lbs.
Cufftape	100' of ST20 tape that constricts if the person moves	$20, ½ lbs.
Duct-tape	200-ft. roll	$5, ½ lbs. 
Emergency Blanket	Aluminized "space" blanket with orange and OD green sides
$5, ½ lbs.
Entrenching Tool	A folding shovel, uses Axe skill, doesSw-1 cutting	$15, 2
lbs.
Enviro-Bubble	Belt-worn, Inflatable bubble with 15 minutes of air	$800, 5 lbs.
Envirobag	An insulated and heated sleeping, can be sealed and use air tanks
	$125, 7 lbs.
Filtration Canteen	Makes one quart of pure water in 30 minutes	$175, 3 lbs.
Finger Light	IR light strapped to pointing finger for IR reading in
low-light conditions	$30, neg.
Fire-starter	Magnesium chunk with striker	$5, neg.
Fishing Gear	Pole, reel, and a handle full of tackle	$50, 3 lbs.
Flare, Pistol	Shoots to 90', burns for 10-seconds, 5-shots, variety of
colors	$300, 6 lbs.
Flare, Launcher	Shoots 1 flare to 200'	$50, ½ lbs.
Grapnel	Supports 300 lbs	$20, 2 lbs.
Handcuffs	Ordinary metal cuffs, up to ST18	$50, 1 lbs.
Heat Suit	DR1, +10 to HT rolls in cold weather, can increase effective
temperature	$150, 5 lbs.
Jungle Hammock	Hammock with a cover and netting	$50, 3 lbs.
Machete	Sw+1 cut, Reach 1, Min ST 10, Good Quality	$50, 3 lbs.
Map case, waterproof	Holds a folded map and writing utensils, can be
strapped to arm	$15, neg.
Mess kit, Group	Larger kit with frying pan, bowl, and pot	$30, 1 ½ lbs.
Mess kit, Personal	Small cooking kit for one-man with can opener, fork,
knife, cup, and spoon	$15, ½ lbs.
Mirror	Use for hygiene or signaling, with cloth cover	$5, neg.
Mirror, Baton	Attaches to police baton for looking around corners	$10, neg.
Notebook, Waterproof	Waterproof cover and paper, with pen and pencil	$10, 1
lbs.
Paracord, 300ft.	Five inner lines with nylon outer, tested to 550 lbs.	$15,
1 lbs.
Personal Basics	Cup, spoon, towel, lighter, etc.	$5, neg.
Pitons and hammer	10 iron spikes with carabiners and a rock hammer	$1, 10 lbs.
Poncho	Issue nylon poncho	$30, 1 lbs.
Pocket Altimeter	Digital altimeter accurate to 1 ft.	$30,½ lbs.
Pocket Rangefinder	Optical rangefinder, used by scouts NOT gunners	$70, ½ lbs.
Poncho liner	Issue light blanket, usually carried instead of sleeping bag
in warm climates	$50, 2 lbs.  
Pressure Tent (Personal)	One-man pressure tent, with airlock, needs
separate air tanks!	$500, 15 lbs.
Pressure Tent (Eight-Man)	Eight-man pressure tent, with airlock, needs
separate air tanks!	$5,000, 150 lbs.
Pressure Tent (Two-Man)	Two-man pressure tent, with airlock, needs separate
air tanks!	$1500, 30 lbs.
Ram-Air Parachute	Stall 15mph, Top 40mph, 400 lb. load, aMR 8, glide ratio
5:1, with reserve	$8,000, 25 lbs.
Rappelling Rope, 200'	Holds 6,500 lbs.	$200, 15 lbs.
Rappelling Harness	Standard rapelling harness and hardware	$50, 2 lbs.
Rations, Tube	Concentrated Rations for one week, feel hungry though	$50, 2
lbs.
Rations, MRE	Military rations with accessories such as gum, coffee, and
dessert	$5, 1 ½ lbs.
Rations, Tablets	30-day supply of tablets provides all nutrients, still
feel hungry though	$50, 2 lbs. 
Rations, Self-Heat	Self-heating entrees, just add water!	$5, 1 lbs.
Road Flare	Burns very brightly for about 30 minutes	$5, 1 lbs.
Rocket Piton	Fires a rocket-propelled, explosive-set piton up to 200 yards
$40, 2 lbs.
Rocket Piton, Extra Pitons	for rocket piton	$10,   lbs. 
Rope bag	Holds 200 feet of rope	$50, 1 lbs.
Sap Gloves	PD2, DR4 for hands, +2 to punching damage, -1 to DX  for
delicate work	$50, 1 lbs.
Shelter-foam	Tent-in-a-can used to build shelters, with two 6' diameter
balloons	$20, 3 lbs.
Sleeping Pad	Insulation and padding for extra comfort	$75, 2 lbs.
Sleeping Bag	Cold-Weather version, +5 to HT rolls in cold weather	$200, 5 lbs.
Sleeping Bag	Standard sleeping bag	$100, 3 lbs.
Still, Alcohol	Produces 20 gallons of alcohol per 2 man-days of work, needs
25 lbs. of vegetation	$1,500, 1,000 lbs. 
Stove, Lightweight, Fuel	30 tablets burn for 15 minutes each, smokeless, no
fumes	$20, 1 lbs.
Stove, Lightweight	Tiny cook stove carried by mountain climbers	$5, ½ lbs.
Strobe Marker	Visible at 2 miles, good for 8 hours, waterproof	$15, ½ lbs.
Strobe Marker, IR	As above, but in IR wavelength only–visible through
clothes, light foliage, etc.	$50, ½ lbs.
Stun Gun	HT-3 to avoid stun for contact duration + (20-HT) turns	$100, 1 lbs.
Survival Knife	Knife with fishing line, hooks, fire-starter, compass, and
wire-saw	$100, 1 lbs.
Survival Straw	Filter-in-a-straw, good for 5,000 gallons	$25, neg.
Swiss Bayonet	Knife, saw, wire-cutter sheath, and survival kit	$75, 1 lbs.
Taser	SS 14, Acc+2, Rof 1/10, Will-4 to avoid Stun	$300, 2 lbs.
Tent, Four-Man	Dome tent, 5 minute setup 	$50, 12 lbs.
Tent, Two-Man	Dome tent, 2 minute setup	$80, 5 lbs.
Trench Knife	A knife (Reach C,1, Sw-3 cut, Thr imp) with knuckle-guard (+2
to punch damage)	$55, 2 lbs.
Trip-wire, 100 ft.	Thin steel wire that can hold up to 100 lbs.	$5, ½ lbs. 
Ultra-Sonic Repellent	Repels animals sensitive to ultra-sonic sounds	$50, 2
lbs.
Vapor Canteen (Camp)	Makes one quart every 5 minutes	$3,000, 300 lbs.
Vapor Canteen	Takes 4 hours to extract 1 quart of water	$450, 4 lbs.
Warmer-Pak	Small reusable pad that heats to 130  for 10 hours, for snipers
or thieves hands 	$10, ½ lbs.
Watchdog	This is a passive infrared sensor that provides warning against
animals or intruders	$600, 3 lbs.
Water Basin, Folding	Canvas waterproof bowl holds two quarts unfolded	$5, neg.
Water Purification Tablets	50 tablets purify 1 quart of water each	$5, neg. 
Wire-saw	Use as a saw or wire garrote	$5, neg.

Combat & Weapon Accessories
Anti-Theft System	This installs a basic electronic lock in a weapon	$100+,
neg.
Articulated Weapon Harness	Reduces the ST requirement by 3	$600, 5 lbs.
Bandolier	Holds 50 bullets or shotgun shells	$35, ½ lbs.
Battle Vest 	Web vest that holds 20 lbs. of gear, Fast Draw to get it
without searching for 1 turn  	$100, 2 lbs.
Bipod	Folding legs, gives +1 to aimed shots	$75, 1 lbs.
D-Tag	This ia a small homing beacon built into the weapon	$20, neg.
Dedicated Targeting Computer	Armored, dedicated, hardened, tiny computer
that gives the gunner a +2 to skill	$1,200, 1 lb.
Digital Gun Camera	For your gun	$200+
Ear Muffs, Digital	Blocks out gunfire and other really loud noises--like
flashbangs	$200, 1 lbs.
Fanny pack	Holds gear and gun	$40, ½ lbs.
Flashlight, Gun-Mount	50-foot beam, mounted onto firearm, Reduces SS
penalty by 1	$200, ½ lbs.
Flashlight, Combat	15-foot beam for gripping with a pistol, Reduces SS
penalty by 1	$50, ½ lbs.
Folding Stock	Gives more Acc to pistols (and +20& to wt.), and better SS
and Holdout to rifles	$10, neg.
Gun Cleaning Kit, Large	For use with any firearm	$30, 3 lbs.
Gun Cleaning Kit, small	For use with one specific firearm	$20, ½ lbs.
Gyrostabilized Weapon Harness	Advanced version of the AWH that cancels
penalties for walking or running	$2,000, 10 lbs.
Gyrostabilization	Reduces penalties for shooter movement by 1, +5% to
weight, $200 x weight to cost	--------------
Holster, Tactical	A holster strapped to the thigh, +2 to Fast-Draw	$100, ½
lbs.
Holster, Military	A flap holster, -2 to Fast-Draw due to flap, -1 to
Holdout	$50, ½ lbs.
Holster, Undercover, Custom	A fine undercover holster, +2 to Holdout	$200,
½ lbs.
Holster, Undercover	An undercover holster, +1 to Holdout	$100, ½ lbs.
Holster, Police	A standard holster with no flap	$50, ½ lbs.
HUD Sights 	-2 to SS, and requires HUD goggles, visor, or neural HUD
interface	$500, neg.
Laser Rangefinder	This device is used to give accurate range and movement,
adds +2 to hit	$3,000, 2 lbs.
Laser Designator	Illuminates the target for laser-homing projectiles,
giving a +5 to hit.	$1,000, 2 lbs.
Laser Sight	+2 to Acc, Reduced SS penalty to 100, available in red, yellow,
IR versions 	$100, neg.
Personal Transponder	IFF bracelet reduces "friendly fire" casualties	$100,
neg.
Point Sight	A simple tube mounted on the weapon., reduces SS by	$150, ½ lbs.
Power Holster	A wrist sensor, a weapon sensor, and a break away holster, +2
to Fast-Draw	$1,000, 5 lbs.
Recognition Pad	This is a palm-print analyzer and dedicated computer built
into the guns's handgrip	$250, ½ lbs.
Recoil Reduction	+50% of base weapon cost. It reduces Rcl by 1 and divides
ST by 1.2	-------------
Rifle Case, Soft	Cloth case with magazine pouches	$70, 2 lbs.
Rifle Case, Sniper	Cloth case with padding and drag handles, can serve as
sniper shooting mat	$200, 10 lbs.
Rifle Case, Hard	DR30, rigid case with lock, floats in water, holds two
rifles	$75, 30 lbs.
Scope, IR	IR sights use differences in ambient temperatures to detect
living beings.	$1,000, 1 lbs. 
Scope, 4X	+2 to Acc for aimed shots only, if braced--½ if not, +2/+3 to
vision	$150, 1½ lbs.
Scope, 2X	+1 to Acc for aimed shots only, if braced--½ if not, +1/+2 to
vision	$100, 1 lbs.
Scope, 40X TG/LLTV	2-mile Thermograph with Scan 13, +5 to Weapon Acc,
Vision is +4/+9	$16,000, 3 lbs.
Scope, Low-Light, 20X	+4 to Acc, as above--½ if not, +4/+8 to vision,
cancels darkness penalties	$4,000, 2 lbs.
Scope, 8X	+3 to Acc for aimed shots only, if braced--½ if not, +3/+5 to
vision	$200, 2 lbs.
Scope, Thermographic	This an advanced form of IR, and the user can see
through thin walls and	$4,000, 1 lbs.
Scope, Low-Light	Low-light sights negate the penalties for darkness.	$200,
1 lb.
Shell carrier	Holds 6 shotgun shells on the side of the gun	$30, ½ lbs.
Silencer, Automatic Weapons	Half damage, +4 Hearing roll in the same room
$400, 2 lbs.
Silencer, SMG	-1 damage per die, +3 Hearing roll needed in the same room
$200, 1 lbs.
Silencer, Pistol	-1 damage per die, Hearing roll needed in the same room
$200, 1 lbs.
Silencer, Bolt-Action Rifle	Half damage, +2 Hearing roll in the same room
$200, 1 lbs.
Sling, Jungle	Padded adjustable sling that keeps weapon in "ready position"
$50, ½ lbs.
Smartsight	Enhances opportunity fire	$1,000, neg.
Space-Proofing	Allows guns to work in vacuum with no Malfunction penalty
$200, neg.
Space-venting	Special venting that reduces zero-g firing to a +3 to ST,
adds +50% to cost	-----------
Tripod, Standard	A tripod weighs as much as weapon and costs $10 per pound
that the tripod weighs	-----------
Tripod, Light	A light tripod weighs half as weapon and costs $30 per pound
that the tripod weighs	-----------
Tripod Motor	A tripod can have an electric motor built into it, reduces SS
by 2	$1,000, 4 lbs.
Web Gear	Web belt and suspenders with lots of pouches and rings for gear
$50, 2 lbs.
Whetstone	For sharpening blades and tools	$10, ½ lbs.

Tools
Six-in-One Axe	Hatchet/pick (ST12), hydrant wrench, a spanner, wrench, a
pry bar, gas shutoff	$200, 4½ lbs.
Ablative Armoring Kit	Used to salvage or repair ablative armor; -5 to skill
otherwise	$150, 15 lbs. 
Basic Tool Kit (Engineer)	Minor and major repairs are at no penalty	$800,
300 lbs.
Basic Tool Kit (Electronics)	Minor and major repairs are at no penalty
$1,200, 100 lbs
Basic Tool Kit (Armoury)	Minor and major repairs are at no penalty	$1,200,
100 lbs.
Basic Tool Kit (Mechanic)	Minor and major repairs are at no penalty	$800,
300 lbs.
Battering Ram	1-man battering ram, does ½ ST in dice of damage per turn to
door	$300, 35 lbs.
Breaking and Entering Kit	Special prybars, chisels, etc., for destroying
doors & locks instead of picking them	$600, 25 lbs.
Buzzsaw	2d cutting, Reach C, ST9, 1 turn to ready, runs for 2 hours on a
B-cell	$75, 5 lbs.
Chainsaw	4d cutting, Reach 1, ST 12, 1 turn to ready, runs for 2 hours on a
C-cell	$150, 15 lbs.
Crowbar, Titanium	Non-sparking, non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant	$50, ½ lbs.
Cutting Torch	1d+3 per second, cumulative, with 30 turns of cutting time
per bottle ($50, 5 lbs.)	$75, 7 lbs.
Fire Extinguisher, Small	8 uses	$50, 2 lbs.
Fire Extinguisher, Personal	One-use item for small fires	$10,  ¼ lbs.
Fire Extinguisher, Large	20 uses	$150, 20 lbs.
Flashlight, Police	50-foot beam	$20, 1½ lbs.
Flashlight, Mini	15-foot beam	$8,  ¼ lbs.
Flashlight, Shoulder Light	50-foot beam, flexible neck and clip mounts on
harness, web gear, shoulder, etc.	$50, 1 lbs.
Fume Sponge	Collects fumes for later analysis	$50, neg.
Gas Analyzer	Detects gases and analyzes atmospheres	$10,000, 10 lbs.
Geosensor	Can determine composition of samples in 10-seconds	$2,000, 6 lbs. 
High-Power Drill	1d+2 per second, cumulative, Diamond-bit replacements are
$40 each	$120, 4 lbs.
Laser Torch	4d per second, cumulative, C-cell lasts for 60 seconds	$250, 5 lbs
Mini-Toolkit (Engineer)	Minor repairs are at -2 penalty, Major are at -4
$400, 2 lbs.
Mini-Toolkit (Mechanic)	Minor repairs are at -2 penalty, Major are at -4
$400, 2 lbs
Mini-Toolkit (Electronics)	Minor repairs are at -2 penalty, Major are at -4
	$400, 2 lbs.
Mini-Mechanic	Minor repairs are at -2 with only this, Major repairs at -5
$50, ½ lbs.
Mini-Toolkit (Armoury)	Minor repairs are at -2 penalty, Major are at -4
$400, 2 lbs.
Molecular Glue	Holds 400 pounds per square-inch, has 200 uses	$10, neg.
Plasma Torch, Light	7d per second, cumulative, 10 hits reduces DR by 1,
C-cell lasts 60 seconds	$750, 4 lbs.
Plasma Torch, Heavy	20d per second, cumulative, 10 hits reduces DR by 1,
E-cell lasts 200 seconds	$3,000, 20 lbs. 
Portable Tool Kit (Armoury)	Minor repairs are at no penalty, Major are at
- -2 	$900, 10 lbs.
Portable Tool Kit (Engineer)	Minor repairs are at no penalty, Major are at
- -2	$600, 20 lbs.
Portable Tool Kit (Electronics)	Minor repairs are at no penalty, Major are
at -2 	$900, 10 lbs.
Portable Tool Kit (Mechanic)	Minor repairs are at no penalty, Major are at
- -2	$600, 20 lbs
Pressure Box	A DR3, 3cf pressurized container, needs air tanks for vacuum
$400, 4 lbs.
Seismology Station	Collects data on geological movements, needs a
communicator to transmit data	$20,000, 25 lbs. 
Suitcase Science Lab	Comes in many versions, in a sturdy case	$12,000, 20 lbs.
Swiss Army Knife	Minor repairs are at -3 with only this, Major repairs at
- -5 	$25, neg.
Weather Station	Collects all relevant weather data, needs a communicator to
transmit data	$10,000, 5 lbs.

Underwater Gear
Aqua-Cam	Digital underwater video camera, holds 40 stills or 12 minutes of
video 	$1,000, 6 lbs
Artificial Gill	Works by electrolysis for 24 hours on a C-cell	$2,000, 20 lbs.
Deep Dive Suit	Rigid, articulated, with DR5 and HP80	$25,000, 80 lbs.
Depth Gauge	Wristwatch or mask model	$40, ¼ lbs.
Diver Propulsion Device	50mph for 2.5 hours, Has DR5 and HP5 	$4,000, 75 lbs.
Dry Suit	See wet suit below, but allows divers to emerge from dives dry
+$500, +12 lbs.
Life Jacket, Mini	Flotation up to 300 lbs., activates when submerged in
water	$20, 2 lbs. 
Life Jacket	Flotation up to 300 lbs.	$50, 6 lbs. 
Scrubber	Makes air tanks last twice as long	$200, 1 lbs. 
Underwater Communicator	Range of 1 mile, with text-display and keypad, no
voice transmissions	$400, 3 lbs.
Wet Suit, Military	PD2, DR8, mask w/ HUD, fins (+1 to Swim move),
ballast--needs tank or gill	$2,000, 25 lbs.

Communication and Recording
Communicator, Implant	10 mile range uses sub-vocalization	$1,000, neg.
Communicator, Headset	10 mile range with a throat mike	$100, ½ lbs.
Communicator, Short-Range	10 mile range	$50, neg.
Communicator, Medium-Range	100+ mile range	$200, 1 lbs.
Communicator, Med-Range Video 	100+ mile range	$400, 1 lbs.
Communicator, Long-Range	1000+ mile range	$600, 10 lbs.
Communicator, Long-Range Video	1000+ mile range	$700, 10 lbs.
Communicator, Scrambler	Scrambles communicator messages	$500, neg.
Cybervox	Sound-studio-in-a-box	$4,000, 2 lbs.
Datacable, 100 yards	Fiber-optic cable carrying 1,000 gigs a second	$10, 1
lbs.
Digital Camera	40 high-quality shots or 12 minutes video per gigabyte	$500,
2 lbs.
Digital Camera, Newscam	As above, but +2 to Photography, Televiewer lens,
mike hears whispers at 100 yards 	$2,500, 7 lbs.
Directional Transceiver	Radio Direction Finder	$100,½ lbs.
Helmet Video	Transmits video images	$100, ½ lbs.
IR Communicator	Carries voice to 50 yard range, limited to LOS	$260,½ lbs.
IR Receiver	Receives signals from a IR comm or remote	$10, neg.
IR Remote	A high-tech TV remote	$20, ¼ lbs.
Laser Receiver	Mounts on helmet	$250, 2 lbs.
Laser Communicator	Looks like a rifle	$5,000, 10 lbs.
Laser Tripod-Tracking System	For communicating with aircraft at a distance
$1,000, 10 lbs.
Micro-Communicator	10 yard range, for electronics only	$20, neg.
Reader	Dumb computer disk terminal	$100, 2 lbs.
Recorder	2 hours per gigabyte	$175, 1 lbs.
Remote Datalink Transceiver	Neural Link at 100 yards	$5,000, 1 lbs.
Tactical Lasercom	Backpack lasercom	$2,000, 6 lbs.
Transponder	Sends coded emergency beacon when activated	$500, 2.5 lbs.
TV Dish	A 12" satellite receiver	$250, 1 lbs.
TV Set	10" x 15" flat-screen	$150, 3 lbs.
Walkvid	Tiny TV to plug into a HUD, has headphone–or plug into a neural
interface	$200, ½ lbs.

Sensors and Electronics
Binoculars, 2.5x	+1/+2 to vision	$40, ½ lbs.
Binoculars, 8x	+3/+5 to vision	$400, 2 lbs.
Binoculars, Military 10x	+3/+6 to vision, with the same capabilities of
Multi-View goggles	$1,000, 3 lbs.
Backpack Radar	Radar with maximum range of 5 miles,	$5,000, 15 lbs.
Backpack AESA	AESA with maximum range of 5 miles	$25,000, 20 lbs.
Goggles, Infra-Red	Gives the wearer the Infravision advantage	$300, ½ lbs.
Goggles, Multi-view	Low-light, anti-glare, and IR goggles combined	$1,200,
1½ lbs.
Goggles, Anti-glare	Protects against bright flashes, laser fire, and such
$150, ½ lbs.
Goggles, Low-Light	Gives the wearer the Night Vision advantage	$600, ½ lbs.
Heads Up Display (HUD)	Gives +1 to Piloting, Driving, and other skills that
need fast information	$500, ½ lbs.
Mini-AESA	Like a backpack radar or AESA, but with only 1/5th the range
$5,000, 4 lbs.
Mini-Radar	Like a backpack radar or AESA, but with only 1/5th the range
$1,000, 3 lbs.
Radar Locator	A personal radar detector, at up to twice that radar's range.
$50, ½ lbs.
Radiation Counter	Digital rad counter, can be built into a helmet or
goggles	$100, ¼ lbs.
Radiation Alarm	Set from .01 to 2 rads/min	$50, ¼ lbs.
Seismic Sensor	Can detect vehicles, animals, and people at 100 yards or
more	$500, 3 lbs.
Sonic Motion Detector	Air sonar, 360  range about 30 yards; each extra 10
yards past is  -2 to skill rolls.	$1,000, 2 lbs. 
Tactical Sensor Array	An optical imager, sonic-motion detector, thermograph
and a parabolic microphone	$20,000, 6 lbs.
Tele-Viewers, 50x	+5/+10 to vision, with light-intensification and IR
functions	$1,500, 2 lbs.
X-Ray Scanner	+5 to Holdout to find hidden objects on a person, range of 1
foot	$2,000, 4 lbs.

Navigation Gear
Inertial Navigation System	Like an Inertial Compass, but gives a +6 to
Navigation, often used in vacc-suits	$25,000, 20 lbs.
Inertial Compass	Like a GPS, but doesn't need a satellite	$250, 1 lbs.
Compass	Mil-spec lensatic compass for night use, +1 to Orienteering	$75, neg.
Computerized Map	A hardened computer running a Computer Navigation program,
+2 to skill	$4,500, 1 lbs.
Maps	Tactical level military maps, in a waterproof map case	$100, 2 lbs.  
Military GPS	+3 to Orienteering and Navigation, accurate to 1 foot	$1,500,
1 lbs.

Life Support & Space Gear
Air Mask	Needs a filter attachment or tank (-3 to Vision and weapon skills)
$100, 2 lbs.
Air Tank, Mini	10 minutes of air for Air Mask	$50, ½ lbs.
Air Tank, 24 Hour	Heavy space suit or pressure tent tank	$400, 73 lbs.
Air Tank, 2 Hour	Standard scuba or vacc suit tank	$100, 10 lbs.
Filter Attachment	For Air Mask	$100, 1 lbs.
Hand Thruster	Cylinder is good for 30 one-second bursts per cylinder
(extras are $10, 1 lbs each)	$50, 4 lbs.
Life Support Pack	Can be added to full body armor to convert it to a vacc
suit	$750, 2½ lbs.
Personal Reentry Kit	Foamed ablative shield, rocket pack, and parachute
allows a sealed suit reentry	$15,000, 30 lbs. 
Rebreather	Extends 10x to air tank life	$200, 1 lbs.
Thruster Pack	100 seconds of fuel, 3 yps accel	$2,000, 45 lbs.
Thruster Pack, Extra Cylinder	Takes 5 seconds to replace	$30, 10 lbs.

Vacc Suit & Accessories
Acc: Helmet Light	Six months on a B cell	$30, neg.
Acc: Mag Boot-Plates	Move is half normal without Vacc Suit skill	$100, ½ lbs.
Acc: Rad Shield For Suit (PF 10)	Suit must be armored, divides radiation by
10	$2,000, 40 lbs.
Acc: Rad Shield For Suit (PF 2)	Light lining, divides radiation by 2	$200,
neg.
Acc: Rad Shield For Suit (PF 5)	Heavier lining, divides radiation by 5
$1,000, 20 lbs.
Acc: Reflective Coating	Acts as Reflec armor, and Gives PF 2	$2;300, neg.
Acc: Transponder	Sends coded emergency beacon when activated	$500, 2 lbs.
Acc: Trauma Maintenance	A vital sign activated Hypo with 10 doses, also
gives +2 to Diagnosis rolls	$2,000, neg.
Acc: Waste Relief System	Vital for long space walks	$50, 1 lbs.
Acc: Water and Food System	Good for 1 day	$500, 12 lbs.
Vacc Suit, Civilian	DR1, with helmet and gloves, short-range
communicator--needs air tanks	$1,000, 10 lbs.
Vacc Suit, Heavy-Duty	PD2, DR3, as above, but typical for work crews inside
a ship	$1,500, 20 lbs.
Vacc Suit, Military	PD4, DR30, as above, with transponder, HUD, and Trauma
Maintenance 	$7,000, 83 lbs.
Vacc Suit, Armored	PD4, DR30, as above, typically used for exterior ship
repair	$4,000, 80 lbs.

Medical
Anti-toxin kit	For one specific toxin	$25, ½ lbs.
Cryobag	Resembles a body bag, but flash-freezes severely-wounded victims
$1,000, 12 lbs.
Drug Patch	Bandage contains a DMSO solution soaked in a particular drug
$10+, neg.
Drug Analyzer	Analyzes drugs from a sample	$400,½ lbs.
ESU	Can revive dead people, and stabilize the dying	$30,000, 120 lbs.
Medcomp	Dedicated computer (C3) with Diagnosis with skill of 12 hardwired
in	$24,000, 2 lbs. 
Medkit, Squad	+2 to First Aid	$700, 10 lbs.
Medkit, Emergency	+1 to First Aid	$300, 2 lbs.
Medkit, Paramedic	+2 to First Aid, Physician, Surgery, and Diagnosis at no
penalty	$1,500, 15 lbs. 
Medkit, Vehicle	+2 to First Aid, +1 to Surgery, Physician and Diagnosis
$5,000, 50 lbs.
Plastiskin	Six-inch square patch of "fake" flesh	$10, neg.
Pneumospray Hypo	A "painless" air-shot hypodermic	$125, ¼ lbs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            Shawn A. Fisher

1) Those that beat swords into plowshares will 
eventually do  the plowing for those that don't. 

2) There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX