Subject: Baaadest Aliens (N'Tshai)
From: [email-masked] (Lowell Simons)

Obligatory Copyright notice:
The following information about the N'Tshai is copyright 1997 by Edward
Simons.  Feel free to use it, don't claim you wrote it.

N'Tshai                                    0pts.

Advantages:
        IN +2                            +20pts.
        High Technology +2               +50pts.
        Comfortable Wealth               +10pts.
        Strong Will +1                    +4pts.
        Versatile                         +5pts.

Racial Skill Bonuses:
        Hard Sciences +2                 +12pts.

Racial Skills:
        Traps at IQ                       +2pts.

Disadvantages:
        Bad Smell                       -10pts.
        Dying Race                      -10pts.
        Edgy                             -5pts.
        HT-1                            -10pts.
        Intolerance All                 -10pts.
        Obsession: Destroy lesser Races -10pts.
        On The Edge                     -15pts.
        Pallor                          -10pts.
        Sterile                          -3pts.
        Unhealing                       -20pts.

The N'Tshai are gray hairless humanoids with some psychological simlarities
to spiders.  Each believes they are inherently superior to all other life
forms.  They were an aloof people whose worlds, cities, and homes were
guarded by a series of ingenious and lethal traps.
        Recently, one of their younger scientists got a little too
creative.  In his overconfidence he developed a particularly nasty new
virus which escaped the control area.  In months it had killed over 95% of
the N'Tshai.  They were the lucky ones.
        The rest are dying slowly.  They are deathly ill and know it.
Their bodies are starting to slowly decay and emit a stench that most races
(including the N'Tshai) find repugnant.  They do not heal, any damaged
tissue must be replaced by cybernetics.  Their lives are full of
unrelenting pain.
        Only one thing keeps them going, the belief in their own
superiority.   And they have thought of a way to prove they are better than
all other races.  They seek no less than the extinction of every alien race
so that the N'Tshai will be the last race to die.
        Some know they have mere months, weeks, or days to live.  They have
planned suicidal methods of killing as many aliens as possible as well as
disrupting their miltary and governments.  Poisons in the food or water
supplies and suitcase nukes are some of the simpler cruder methods chosen.
        N'tshai who have longer to live are pushing the sciences to the
limit with the aid of robotic lab assistants.  They are cutting corners in
all fields to deveolp new methods of mass destruction.
        Roboticists are developing lethal combat robots.  Computer
scientists are developing more sophisticated systems to direct them.
Hyperspace physicists are trying to develops ways to drop planets or suns
wholly or partially into hyperspace.  Geneticists are breeding new
parasites, viruses, and bacteria to spread plagues.  Ecologists are helping
them to find weak points in planetary ecologies so they can destroy whole
webs of life.  More desperate or less sane N"Tshai are trying to study
theories of psionics, temporal physics, and even magic to seek new methods
of mass destruction.
        Note:  Most of the race does not have the Terminally Ill
disadvantage.   They will live longer than two years barring lab accidents
or death in warfare.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
) Ed Simons               )   "Spaceman Spiff sets his       )
) @[email-masked]      )     mertilizer on deep fat fry!  )
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))