Subject: "WE'RE SOMEONE ELSE'S PROPERTY!"
From: "Michael Smith" <[email-masked]>

These are the Greys from my current space-campaign. They are TL 11, and are 
poorply understood even by the other galactic races. They employ 
reactionless drives, some impressive grav-tech and widespread use of 
telepathy and telepathic technology.

The "Greys"
The "Grey" aliens popularized by Bob Lazar, Whitley Streiber and popular 
fiction are very different creatures than we have been led to believe. They 
are in fact genetic constructs made by a very advanced race of non-human 
life forms. They were created strictly for the purpose of observation and 
intelligence gathering, and to sow false information regarding outer space. 
Claiming to be "Zeta Reticulans", they monitor and observe the workings of 
the human race. "Greys" self-destruct shortly after achieving adulthood, 
generally within 1 year of being released into the hive mind. They drop 
hints and rumors about having "uplifted" human society and influenced it 
and tell stories of "enemies" and "factions" within their society who may 
seek to do harm on Earth. The "Greys" have come to Earth in dropships. 
Stealthed vehicles which use a contragravity drive to maneuver and use a 
Matter/Anti-Matter drive for power. The drives feed off of a substance 
called Element 115. Element 115 is a "stable" radioactive isotope which 
when subjected to certain frequencies of electric current creates tunable 
gravity waves. These also serve as the primary weapons system for the ships 
as well as a tractor/pressor beam system. The US government has been 
studying these vessels since the Roswell incident and are beginning to 
develop a limited understanding of the principles behind them. The 
"mothership" recovered from the Roswell site in 1947 also contained an 
apparent "FTL" or "Hyperdrive". The physics behind the Hyperdrive system 
are, in the words of one Area 51 physicist "maddening". Attempts to 
reproduce the drives using our limited understanding have met with several 
spectacular failures and success finally in 2012. The gravity wave 
generators and M/AM powerplant still defy duplication. The vessels use a 
sophisticated and powerful stealth technology, and sophisticated 
multi-scanning technology. The stealth technology has been incorporated to 
some small degree into many modern US vehicles, such as the B-1 and the 
Daedlas. What they truly want from us remains a mystery. 

Grey Physiology and Anatomy
The approximate height of most specimens is about 5 feet. The head, by 
human standards, is large in comparison with the body. Facial features show 
a pair of eyes described as large, sunken or deeply set, far apart, and 
almond shaped. No ear lobes or apertures on the side of the head were seen. 
The nose is vague. The mouth area is a small slit. It appears not to 
function as a means for communication or for food intake. Greys are 
completely hairless. In one instance there was a socket opening in the 
right frontal lobe area, revealing a crystalline network of seemingly 
artificial nature interlaced with the cranial tissue. This network implies 
the development of a sophisticated implanted computer systems. The arms are 
described as long and thin, reaching down to the knee section. The hands 
each contain four fingers and and a thumb. According to most observers, the 
skin is grey. No reproductive organs or capabilities are evident.
        * There are over 1,000 humans in the United States alone who are 
the offspring of intergalactic or extragalactic beings and terrestrial 
humans. (The son of an acquaintance of (deleted in original) is one.)
        * Throughout recorded history, as well as during prehistoric times, 
there has been constant genetic manipulation of and interbreeding with 
humans in order to breed out the less evolved simian traits. The Nordic 
races have participated in this from the beginning, and we are as much a 
part of them as we might suppose.
        * Greys have the ability to camouflage themselves as humans through 
the use of a sophisticated "plastic substance" that is layered by sprayers 
over the "Grey". This allows it to mimic a human down to muscle and body 
language. The substance may actually be some form of living organism.
        * Terrestrial human females can be impregnated either on board ship 
or while they sleep in their homes through genetic hybridization 
techniques. 

What are they really?
        The actual power behind the Greys seems to be cultivating the human 
race for some unknown purpose. Nudging our development and cultural 
advancement. The Greys are a hivemind, with each "hive" being responsible 
for directing an entire "project" (i.e. earth is a "project"). The central 
hive mind's location is unknown. Greys are artificial bioroids force grown 
by the hive. Once the Grey is grown to adulthood, it has a "caste" 
downloaded into it, giving it certain hardwired skills. All Greys possess 
the personality of the central hive mind. There are no individuals, only 
the one mind which is many. The drones have an extremely short lifespan (a 
side-effect of the forced growth process) and once they fail their first 
aging roll, they self-destruct, rather than impair the hive. 
        Greys resemble short, hairless humanoids with huge black eyes. They 
have the requisite five-fingers and toes, a slit-like mouth, small nostrils 
and no sexual organs. Studies by Area 51 scientists have revealed that 
Greys are genetically-similar to humans, with the requisite 50,000 to 
100,000 genes, many are identical to humans. Organ arrangement and basic 
design is also similar. However many organs seem to serve no function and 
appear atrophied (such as the stomach, vocal chords and nasal passages), 
while the liver seems enhanced to deal with all forms of toxins, including 
radiation. Greys do not eat as we know the concept, rather they absorb 
nutrients directly through their tough, cartilaginous skin.
        Grey technology allows them to create "hybrids" between humans and 
Greys, all such creations are sterile and possess their own personalities 
and distinct skills (although many are telepathically "endowed" with the 
Soldier caste template). Hybrids also tend to possess the immunities to 
disease, poison and radiation as well as some level of telepathic ability. 
Some are obviously part-alien, others bear only the characteristics of 
their human "parent". The most successful seem to possess advantages like 
Hard-to-Kill, High Pain Threshold, Damage Resistance and even abilities 
such as Regeneration, Hyper-Strength or Hyper-Reflexes. All known Hybrids 
are 100% loyal to the hive.
        It is theorized that a "master-race" is behind the Greys, using 
them as its arms, legs, eyes and voice throughout the galaxy. Whoever these 
mysterious beings are, they have chosen to hide themselves from just about 
every other known race. Only the Martians, Nordics, NoSsa and Gykhal seem 
to know about the Greys, the Nordics are just as enigmatic, the Martians 
seem to hate humans as much as they hate Greys, the NoSsa never had direct 
contact with them and the Gykhal remain silent.

ST      -2                                      (-15 points)
DX      +2                                      (20 points)
IQ      +2                                      (20 points)
HT      -1                                      (-10 points)

Advantages: (Racial)
Acute Vision (+3 levels)                                (6 points)
Combat Reflexes (Soldier's Only)                (15 points)
Damage Resistance (Blunt Trauma)(DR 3)  (6 points)
Doesn't Sleep                                   (20 points)
High Technology (+3 TL's)                       (100 points)
Hive Mind                                       (60 points)
        1,000-9,9999
        Mindless
        Planetwide Range
Immunity to Disease                             (10 points)
Immunity to Poison                              (15 points)
Interface Jack (Pilot's Only)                   (10 points)
Invulnerability to Radiation                    (75 points)
Night Vision                                    (10 points)
Peripheral Vision                               (15 points)
Polarized Eyes                                  (5 points)
Single-Minded                                   (5 points)
Telepathy Power-10                              (50 points)
        (Unreliable When used on Humans)(-%)
Telescopic Vision (+2 levels)                   (6 points)

Disadvantages: (Racial)
Callous                                         (-6 points)
Color Blind                                     (-10 points)
Combat Paralysis (All but Soldiers')            (-15 points)
Curious                                         (-5 points)
Delicate Metabolism                             (-20 points)
Extreme Fanaticism                              (-15 points)
Extremely Hazardous Duty                        (-20 points)
Hive Mentality                                  (-20 points)
Mute                                            (-25 points)
No Sense of Humor                               (-10 points)
No Sense of Smell/Taste                 (-5 points)
Secret: Bioengineered Clones                    (-15 points)
Self-Destruct                                   (-20 points)
Short Lifespan x4                               (-100 points)
Slow Healing x4                                 (-40 points)
Sterile (Must be cloned)                                (-5 points)
Workaholic                                      (-5 points)

Quirks: (Racial)
Careful                                         (-1 point)

Skills: (Racial)
Worker:
Computer Operation (TL 11)-12
Electronic Operation (Scientific and Engineering Equipment) (TL 11)-14  
Electronics (TL 11)-10
Engineer (TL 11)-10
Mathematics-10
Mechanic (TL 11)-10     
Mind Shield-12
Nuclear Physics (TL 11)-10
Photonics-10
Physics (TL 11)-10
Telereceive-14
Telesend-14

Soldier:
Brawling-12
Electronic Operation (Sensors) (TL 11)-14       
Gunnery: (TL 11 Gravmop)-14
Gunnery: (TL 11 Xaser)-14
Guns: (TL 11 Neural interrupter)-14
Guns: (TL 11 Plasma Caster)-14
Mind Shield-12
NBC Warfare (TL 11)-14
Suggest-12
Tactics-12
Telecontrol-12
Telereceive-14
Telescan-14
Telesend-14

Pilot:
Astrogation-14
Astronomy (TL 11)-12
Computer Operation (TL 11)-12
Electronic Operation (Sensors) (TL 11)-14       
Electronic Operation (Tractor/Pressor Fields) (TL 11)-14        
Mind Shield-12
Pilot: (TL 11 Abducter)-14
Pilot: (TL 11 Cutter)-14
Pilot: (TL 11 Dropship)-14
Pilot: (TL 11 Mothership)-14
Telereceive-14
Telesend-14

Envoy:
Chinese-14
Computer Operation (TL 11)-12
Diplomacy-12
English-14
Expert (Grey Cover Story)-14
French-14
German-14
Guns: (TL 11 Neural interrupter)-14
Intelligence Analysis-14
Japanese-14
Mind Shield-12
Reticulan-14 (free)
        (M/E)(A very, very easy to comprehend language. No internal 
cultural content whatsoever.    Reminiscent of several artificial 
languages.)
Russian-14
Suggest-12
Telereceive-14
Telesend-14

Scientist:
Anthropology (Human)-14
Biology (Human) (TL 11)-12
Brain Hacking (Human) (TL 11)-14
Chinese-14
Computer Hacking (TL 11)-12
Computer Operation (TL 11)-12
Computer Programming (TL 11)-12
Diagnosis (Human)-14
Electronic Operation (Medical and Scientific Equipment) (TL 11)-14      
English-14
Forensics (Genetic Testing)-12
French-14
Genetics (Xenogenetics: Human)-14
German-14
Japanese-14
Mind Shield-12
Mindwipe-12
Psychology (Human)-14
Reticulan-14 (free)
        (M/E)(A very, very easy to comprehend language. No internal 
cultural content whatsoever.    Reminiscent of several artificial 
languages.)
Russian-14
Sleep-12
Suggest-12
Telereceive-14
Telesend-14
Xenology (Human)-14

Total "Grey" Package Cost:      47 points

Average Grey Height:    5'              Increments:     1"
Average Grey Weight:    90lbs           Increments:     4lbs

Diet: 
Carnivorous (Due to their lack of a formal digestive tract and the fact 
that they absorb nutrients and excrete waste directly through the skin, 
enzymes, blood and other tissues are mixed with hydrogen peroxide and 
"painted" on their skin, allowing direct absorption of the required 
nutrients).

Auemifesh Disguise
Developed by the Gykhal originally. Auemifesh are biological symbionts that 
adhere to the body of a Grey and allow it to mimic human form and 
proportions. Each Auemifesh responds to telepathic signals from the host, 
allowing it to shapechange into any form desired by the wearer. Auemifesh 
can be used to increase the height and weight of a Grey to allow it to 
imitate a specific person. Many sightings of Men-In-Black are actually 
Greys using Auemifesh disguises.