Subject: Re: Tugging on Superman's Cape (was Point Justness)
From: CraigR <[email-masked]>

'Nother idea_____________________________________________

In another idea, what about a damage divisor advantage:

DAMAGE DIVISOR
by Craig Roth <[email-masked]>
        Cost per level is as per raising attributes, doubling after
character creation.
        The first level of this advantage divides the damage taken by the
individual by 2, damage is rounded to the nearest point. Damage is
subtracted from external DR (armor, etc.) first, then divided with this
advantage, then applied to integral DR (personal toughness, etc). Each
additional level adds 1 to the Divisor. Radiation PF is 10 per level.
        Limitation: The above cost assumes protection from "everything". The
cost is modified as follows if taken against specific attack types. (The
catagories are on the Defense Table, p.CI49)
        Common:     80%
        Occasional: 60%
        Rare:       40%
        Very Rare:  20%

Comments? Has somebody already come up with this? It seems like I've read
about this somewhere before.