Subject: Vehicles: hotrod & spy van

From: [email-masked] (Scott Sanford)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 03:51 PST

Spy Van (TL7)
  This is a vehicle that might be found in the possession of a goverment
agency, a particularly large and unscrupulous corporation, or the Illuminati.
It is much more likely to be used against PCs than by them!

  Structure: 400 cf medium standard body, maximum load 16000 lbs. (body
HT 400).  Powered wheeled motive system with six wheels (DR 3, HT 25/50),
with puncture resistant tires.  Retractile full traverse turret, 14 cf.
Improved brakes and suspension.  Sealed body.
  Propulsion: 700 KW wheeled drivetrain.
  Power: TL7 turbocharged gasoline engine, 670 KW output (DR 5, HT 100),
uses 13.4 gallons per hour; TL7 self sealing fuel tank with 20 gallons of
gasoline (DR 5, HT 20, Fire 10) good for 1.5 hours.
  Accomodation: four standard seats, one cramped seat (for turret).  Vision:
few windows.
  Crew: One driver.  Others optional but recommended.
  Armor: 110 points of TL7 advanced (kevlar) armor.  F4/20, B4/20, R4/20,
L4/20, T4/20, B4/10
  Accessories: Burglar alarm (skill 20),  fire extinguisher system
(automatic), galley, HUDWAC (ties GPMG into periscope), limited life
support (2 man-days), low-light TV, minicomputer (Complexity 2), mutable
license plates, periscope (special effect; view out disguised roof vent),
radar detector, radios (AM/FM, CB & police bands, cellular telephone,
shortwave w/scrambler), sound detector (mini), telescope, thermographic
imager, TV camera (w/VCR), video displays (four).
  Cargo: Trivial; 80 cf access space usable in emergency.
  Weaponry: 7.62mm GPMG w/300 rounds in turret, caltrop discharger (10
loads, from GURPS Espionage), oil spray discharger (25 uses, also from
Espionage)
  Statistics: Cost $145,430, design mass 11,140 lbs., max. payload 4,860
lbs., Size Modifier +3, Radar Signature +3, IR Signature +5, Acoustic
Signature +5.
  Ground Performance: Ground speed factor 30, top speed 142 mph,
accelleration 7.125 mph/s, decelleration 15 mph/s, MR 1, SR 5.  Gets
11 miles per gallon.
  Air and Water Performance: None.