Subject: GM Hoplite (TL8 Battlesuit)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1993 21:01:54 GMT

J Roberson
[email-masked]

GM Hoplite Heavy Battlesuit                                                     
35 cf Heavy Body        Armor Factor    75      Size    1       Armor   
Final Cost      163760  Endurance       4.4 H   Radar   -3      F:6/100(150) 
                                                                L:6/B75  
Design Mass     1783.5  Max Vol 35      IR      -3              R:6/75 
                                                                B:5/50 
                                                                T5/45 
                                                                U5/30   
Current Payload 200     Max Load        2100    Sound   -2      1 RAP per side 
                                                                except U.
Max Cargo Load  116.5   Max Payload     316.5   Design CF       34.95   
Power Factors   2.25    Speed Factor    8       Cargo Vol       0.05    
Acceleration    3.375   Deceleration    25      Top Speed       18      
Stability       2       Maneuver        1       Vision          None 
                                                                Virtual Windows 
                                                        
Item                    Cost    Mass    Vol     HT      DR      Notes   
Standard Body           700     140             150                     
Front 30 degree slope   70              3.5                             
Sealed                  75                                              
2 legs                  3500    175     11.25   75      30              
15 Kw drivetrain        600     30      0.6             5               
15 Kw fuel cell         575     47.5    0.95    6       5       .225 gal/hour
1 gallon sealed tank    15      1.5     0.15    3       5       Fire=10
Seat                    1000    10      7                               
Compact FE              1500    50      2                               
Basic IR cloak          7500            1.5                     
NBC kit 1000            10      0.2                             
Radar Locater           500                                             
5 RAPs  500             200                             One ea side except U
RF miniladar            7500    0                               "3 miles, scan
IR/Thermo sensor(shrt)  5000    0                               "1 mile, scan
Virtual Windows         750                     4       2               76
Adv LLTV                10000   25      0.5     4       2       Vision +5       
HUDWAC(pupil)           5500                                    Snapshot -7
2 Heavy Hi-ST half-arms 7000    112             75      38      Exposed Equip
INS                     50000   25      0.5     6       2               85
GPS                     200                                             86
Smoke Discharger        100     20      0.4                     Hot Smokee
Smoke Discharger        100     20      0.4                     Prismatic Smoke
IFF                     500                                             
2 Claws                 2800                                            
25mm Electrocannon      12000   162.5           12      5       In Right Arm
45 25mm APFSDS rnds     450                                     In Right Arm    
Lt 40m Auto GL (EM)     3000    110             12      5       In Left Arm; 
60 40mm HE grenades     200                                     In Left Arm
Landing Parachute       7500    75      6       75      5               
Sound Baffling          3750    7.5                                     
Partial Stealth         7500                                            
375 Advanced Armor      16875   562.5                           Laminate