Subject: Scout: TL10 hovercar

From: Onno Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 09:42:26 +0100 (MET)

I  agree  with  any  noncommercial  use   of  this  text,  including
modifications, but  I would  like to  be   credited as designer if the
text is  distributed for  more than  personal use.  The designs can be
included in  any net.vehicles.book. Please send errors and suggestions
to              [email-masked]
  
  GURPS VEHICLES TL10 "Modular Hovercraft"
  
  Structure: 75  cf standard  heavy  body  (HT250);  max  load  2.25t;
sealed; hovercraft lift & vertical stabilizers; flotation hull.
  Propulsion: 100 KW airscrew.
  Power: 800 KWh rechargeable cell for eight hours operation.
  Accomodation: two open seats.
  Accessoires:  Ragtop,   modular  design  (four  units),  short-range
multiband radio, commercial transponder, searchlight.
  Cargo: 20 cf cargo and 3.93 cf wasted space.
  Armor: 60 points standard, F10 B10 L10 R10 T8 U12.
  Statistics: Cost:  $29,470, design  mass 800 lbs., max payload 3,700
lbs., max  cargo 0.6t  , current load 200 lbs., loaded mass 0.5t, size
+2, radar +3, IR +2, acoustic +4.
  Air Performance:  Speed factor  28, top  speed 147  mph, accel  10.5
mph/s, decel 10 mph/s, MR 1.25, SR 3, ceiling 63 inches.