Subject: TL9 mecha rifles
From: [email-masked] (Jon Glenn)

Howdy, y'all......

        These are the sort of weapons that heavy battlesuits and light mechs
would be sporting in their oversized hands. The MR-920 is a 20mm bullpup light
automatic rifle designed for the low-end of the market. The recoil on it is well
into the obnoxious range, due to the light weight of the gun. The MR-935 is
larger, heavier, and much better behaved. This is mostly because it's designed
for the heaviest battlesuits and small to medium sized mechs. On the high end of
the price range is the MGR-935 gauss gun. It's performance is identical to that
of the MR-935, at just over a quarter of the weight and over two and a half
times the price. There is a connector in the handgrip of the MGR-935 to hook
into the suit's power supply, since there are no cells in either the rifle or
its magazine. The other high end weapon is the MSR-915 15mm sniping rifle. It
uses a special 15mm Magnum caseless round for a longer effective range than any
of the other three. It has twin magazines to feed your choice of APS or APEX, so
you don't have to re-load your rifle is an unexpected target of oppertunity
turns up.

Weapon         malf type dmg       ss acc 1/2d max. rof wt   cost  wps cps  st
MR-920  APFSDS ver  cr   6dX5(2)   19  11 1260 6450  *4 32.4 2813  .17 8.32 25
        HEDP   ver  exp  6d(5)[2d]     10  840 4300                .17 3.12 APEX
          ver  cr 15d(2)/1d+2[2d] 10  840 4300                .26 5.2  
MR-935  APFSDS ver  cr   6dX8(2)   20  13 1650 7650  *4 168  8500  .9  44.8 58
        HEDP   ver  exp  10+2(5)[4d]   12 1100 5100                .9  16.8 APEX
          ver  cr  6dX4(2)/8d[4d] 12 1100 5100                1.4 28
MGR-935 APFSDS ver  cr   6dX8(2)   20  13 1650 7650  *4 44   22050 .29 27.5 22
        HEDP   ver  exp  10+2(5)[4d]   12 1100 5100                .29 10.3 APEX
          ver  cr  6dX4(2)/8d[4d] 12 1100 5100                .43 17.2
MSR-915 APS    ver  cr   6dX4(2)   20  14 2400 9600  ~1 38.4 12000 .17 5.2  23
        APEX   ver  cr   17d(2)/1d-1   13 1600 6400                .26 5.2